-
January 24th, 2003, 05:54 PM
#1
Inactive Member
So I wake up with a headache.. you know thats not a good sign....snuggle back into my pillow and rest for just one more snooze beep on the alarm to find out...i snoozed for another 30 minutes..growling grumbling outta bed......to the dryer..to DRY things I should have dried the night before..Hot steamy shower that I just stood in... til I drained almost every drop of hot water in my lil place.... go to squeeze hair goo...and im outta goo... how does that happen? A girl should never be without 2 bottles of goo for that very reason.... nike windpants tshirt..and a sweatshirt tied around my waist...yup very professional.... go out to start my car and O M G ...it SNOWED!!! just a lil but there was diamond dust on my car.....I got to school later than normal ...because I was dinging around..watching tv.....eating toast and even at one point jumped back into bed fully clothed...*L... At school, met at the door by at least 8 kids with that look of wonderment on their face..that No, I do not live there *L..I actually walk in the same door they do...... Day goes down hill from there..... Im in the middle of teaching subtraction with trading (regrouping)....when the book decideds to call it something else...and i HAVE to teach it their way.... but no matter how hard I tried...i c ouldn't teach it that way......FUmbling and bumbling in front of the class...trying to compete with the clock that was spinning around the numbers faster than the exorcist chicks head... I was NO competition.... the clock won..I give up.......... Phy Ed... *stops for a prayer of thankfulness* and t hen..... some more math that only leads to lunch and recess...during recess...which was inside again because of the windchill I did laps around the school 39 to be exact....... 11 laps is a mile....I did good...felt like i could go another 23232 miles...... My sweet wonderful amazing students have been kidnapped by corupt wildebeasts...and I WANT THEM BACK... good freakin grief... who knew kids could be soooo demonic......... big sigh..almost done......good thing..and what gave me the idea that I should paint with them this afternoon? Looking at my favorite long sleeve light blue addidas tshirt...with the pretty hologram on the front......... it will never be the same...oh well..........get this day over...never wish your life away they say...well i don't think im being that drastic but good grief.... I want outt of here....and bad....OH! I held a snake too....another highlight which felt more like a lowlight as i was scared to death...they captured it on film..you s hould see it..I hava a look of terror in my eyes.... anyway..time to go..do some work again...got to sit down for 16 ....felt good..........................
no spell check..i like the typos
-
January 24th, 2003, 06:26 PM
#2
Inactive Member
[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks